Hidden Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Secrets

In the town in Lake Frost City supernatural creatures do exist and a huge war is brewing, who will survive and who will win?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Site Founder
The Border Alpha_15
Head Admin
The Border 167mkhe

The Border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

The Border Empty
PostSubject: The Border   The Border EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:59 pm

As Alpha Steele continued to trail down scenting the hair his hackles raised, there was so many unknown scents near by that meant it was the rouge and loner border. Loners and rouges were untrusted and he rarely accepted them into his pack, as he trailed down marking his border his amber eyes glared at the other side.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddensecretshs.rpg-board.net
Senka Tala

Senka Tala

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:02 pm

A fae, pelt the darkest of darks wandered down the borderline, sniffing deeply. She blinked, sitting down as he scented another wolf. She pushed her ears forward, listening closely, crouched. There were many scents, which didn't cover her fully, but aided her in staying unknown. She slowly edged forward, placing on paw after the other as she peeked around the bush she was behind. She focus on a black wolf, glaring towards her. At first she thought he had seen her, but instead stood straight to her full, tall height. She stepped forward, calmly meeting his eyes. She moved forward until she was a few feet from the border, and him. "Hello," She said, keeping her voice even. "Do you belong to the Crimson Shadows pack?" She questioned, resting on her haunches and curling her tail to rest on her paws. Her muscles were tightly tensed, as she was very wary of him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Since Steele was Alpha his senses were more advanced than others. He was deep in thought as his amber eyes were glaring over to the other side of the loners, he hated loners just as much. Loners were never to be trusted in his eyes and if one ever dared to cross, then let's just say it wouldn't end so well. His ears snapped forward as he heard another sound, he scented the air and quickly found out whose it was. Sure there was many scents in the wind but he could easily tell it was a Crimson Shadow member. His eyes then locked upon a black furred fae, his eyes trailing over her. He let out a deep chuckled as he trailed closer, "It's a shame you don't seem to tell who your alpha is" he said as his body radiated power and dominance as he watched over her, "Senka am I right?" he said as his eyes held no emotion as he said her name.
Back to top Go down
Senka Tala

Senka Tala

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Senka paused, eyes narrowing, before widening in understanding. She bit her tongue, frowning, eyes unamused. "Well I haven't met you yet. And you weren't tracking me down to meet me either." She said, not relaxing. Her Alpha or not, she didn't trust him yet. Stiffening, she dipped her head. "I apologize, Alpha Steele. I've been preoccupied with working and training." She said, eyes emotionless as she glanced back up at him. "But I guess I'm meeting you now. Yes, I'm Senka. Alpha." She replied politely, but voice slightly frosty. She stretched, joints popping as she kept her eyes on him, ears flicking. "So, are you patrolling the territory for new recruits." She asked, rising to her paws.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:35 pm

His blazing amber eyes watched her movement as they finally stopped at her face. His head was held slightly high while his stance was tensed but yet relaxed at the same time. He waited for a moment so there was silence as he then finally spoke in a harsh tone, "An Alpha has duties to do, just because I didn't track you down and introduce myself doesn't mean I don't care about my pack mates.. new or not" he said simply as he flicked his tail as it lashed the cold breeze that passed by. "It's nice to meet you Senka" he said watching her once again, closely. "I'm out patrolling but would never recruit a rouge" he said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Senka Tala

Senka Tala

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm

"Alpha or not no one cares about me." She muttered darkly, almost silent. His next words offended her more than she allowed it to show, eyes darkening. A flash of hatred and anger flickered through her eyes, before returning to blank, emotionless orbs. She clenched her jaw tightly, but held back a snappy remark. "Well, most wolves are rouge one time of their life or another." She said in a voice not betraying her anger, hoping he would get the hint. The only physical sign was her tail, flicking savagely behind her, announcing how distressed she was. She took a deep breath, calming her nerves. She forced herself to relax and not go out of control, killing her Alpha. With her eyes closed, she said slowly and sensibly, "All I'm saying is, why are rouges any less trustworthy? Yes, most were thrown out of packs, but maybe if you took the time to talk to them, they would have a reason. Like they were framed by some dumb ass bi-" She stop herself, eyes blazing as she opened them to look at Steele. "Sorry. Alpha." She said, glancing down. She didn't usually get mad like this, but it felt as if he were directly insulting her mother by refusing to accept rouges. Her claws were dug into the earth, and she unflexed them. She lay down on the ground, keeping her eyes away from his in respect. "Forgive me." She said coolly, her calm demeanor back. She closed her eyes again, and slowly raised herself, biting her tongue, ears flicking.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 pm

The Alpha narrowed his amber eyes that were flashing now, his fur bristled as he took a threatening step forward tail held high as his eyes burned into her figure. "Every Alphas different" he said his words dripping with harshness. "Pack is family. Meaning anyone is the pack is family and no one is left out" he said firmly as his perked up as he lashed his tail. "Their rouges for a reason" he snapped, "Yeah some left because of pack abuse or some other sort but most are dangerous, I don't deny all rouges but I don't accept all until I know their background" he said growling, "Rouges killed most of my pack when they attacked a couple years ago... those savages" he said his voice now leaking with anger in one moment it was gone as he regained his posture as he watched her once again his amber eyes burning.He stepped forward as she laid down seeking his forgiveness. He growled softly his eyes burning as he finally spoke, "Learn your place her and respect your Alpha" he said his voice booming." he then left growling once last time head and tail held high as he turned around and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border Empty

Back to top Go down

The Border
Page 1 of 1