Hidden Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Secrets

In the town in Lake Frost City supernatural creatures do exist and a huge war is brewing, who will survive and who will win?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Site Founder
Cody Scott Alpha_15
Head Admin
Cody Scott 167mkhe

Cody Scott

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
couldren

couldren

Cody Scott Empty
PostSubject: Cody Scott   Cody Scott EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 pm

NAME HERE : Cody Scott

Cody Scott 4f0c4025

ABOUT YOU:

Nick Names: Cody Joe

Appearance- He is tall at 6'2" and built strong at 200 pounds. He has blonde hair that is usually a mess and a bit fluffy. His eyes are brown and usually wears jeans and a flannel shirt, or just a regular old shirt. He wouldn't be caught dead in a spiffy suit.  

Age- 22

Species- Cursed werewolf/Hybrid werewolf *SEE HISTORY SECTION FOR DETAILED EXPLANATION*  

IF lycan Wolf looks: Pic is too big to place on here so here is the link to the pic: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140117043025/powerlisting/images/0/03/Werewolf_HD.jpg

Pack/Clan/SB/loner? Loner

Ranking: No rank

Skills: Hunting, fishing, grilling/cooking, fixing vehicles, shooting guns and bows and arrows, bowling.
Job: Farmhand on his dad's farm (Cody basically runs it)

Personality:He's a real easy going laid back kinda guy. Go with the flow type. He lives on the outskirts of town, away from all the city bally-hoo. It is easy to make friends with him, but he won't be the one to make the first move toward friendship. He usually keeps to himself but is friendly and approachable to people who may want to talk to him. I guess you can say he's just a good ole boy, never meaning no harm.

History: He has spent his entire life on the farm, balancing the work load there with school work. Luckily he graduated a few years ago and has been focusing on expanding the farm since then. His mom died when he was 12 and his dad, Bobby Long, still lives today but has COPD among a few other things wrong with him. Around his 21st birthyear, he was biten by a wild dog when he was on a hunting trip looking to scope out new spots. He was able to scare the thing away with his gun, but never found out if he'd killed it. A few weeks later his body started acting weird. He went to the hospital and got checked out. His blood work was bizarre which prompted more tests. They never could figure out what was wrong with him. Then the blackouts came and he would wake up naked in the middle of the woods, often with bits and pieces of animals clung to him, and blood always blood. He stopped going to the doctors since they were useless to help him.

During one of his trips to the doctors he met a nurse, who unbeknownst to him was a witch. It didn't take her long to figure out what was going on with him and decided to go on a date with him, even though she wasn't interested in him. Her coven of witches were interested though, and she lured him to her home under the auspice of a date, then sedated him and, with help from her coven, placed a curse on him. This curse made him a hybrid werewolf of sorts, or simply different than the rest. There's more cons than pros to it though, hence the cursed label. When he takes werewolf form he can not stand on all fours, he stands upright and slightly slunched over. His werewolf body grows massively, sprouting him up to nearly 8 feet tall when standing, and weighing close to 500 pounds or more. His teeth, sharp, seem to never end as he wears a ceaseless, ferocious countenance at all times when in this form. He has little control over himself when in this condition. He is still weak in the ribs, but his ungodly strength and ability to fight standing makes his guard over the weak area better. Unfortuantely, this makes him slower. If he encounters a werewolf that is fast and agile, and winds up getting in a fight with him/her, the playing field will be even. There's no full moons to his story. He can't change on his own command. It just kinda happens fast, but he does usually get a feeling when it is coming on and thankfully it happens mostly as night when he is on the farm.

The witches experimented on him so that they could have a weapon to use against werewolves and vampires alike, but the coven were uprooted and driven away by another coven, which left Cody nothing more than a discarded, uncompleted project that has no control panel. He's a ticking timebomb.

Family: Dad Bobby Long (living) Mom is dead.

Wife/Husband?: He had plenty of GFs in high school but steers clear of them now due to his condition.

Kids: None

Sexuality: Straight

Likes/Dislikes:Food, hunting, fixing cars, farming, cow tipping, ghost hunting, archery.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

Cody Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Scott   Cody Scott EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Hey Cody, One thing needs fixing and it's your picture. Lycan look like normal wolves except larger. Once Fixed I can accept this :3
Back to top Go down
https://hiddensecretshs.rpg-board.net
couldren

couldren

Cody Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Scott   Cody Scott EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Sorry bro. Two reasons I can't do that.

1. It ruins the cursed werewolf back story I have written in the profile. If you take away the pic base, you have to take away the entire thing.

2. Lycans and werewolves are considered the type seen from the movies "The Bad Moon", "Underworld", "The Howling: Reborn", etc. The wolves people are using on this site are more shape shifter than lycan, in my opinion. I do not consider the Twilight wolves lycans, though I do understand it can be thrown both ways.

If you can not make an exception here that is fine. It's your site so I don't wanna step on anyone's toes. If you still stay no I will honor it and either delete this character and create another one, or I'll try to tweak this character best I can wolf image wise to still get it close to his backstory.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Steele
Admin
Alpha Steele

Cody Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Scott   Cody Scott EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Oh no it's fine I understand

:approve: 
Back to top Go down
https://hiddensecretshs.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Cody Scott Empty