Hidden Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Secrets

In the town in Lake Frost City supernatural creatures do exist and a huge war is brewing, who will survive and who will win?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff
Site Founder
Town Hall Meeting Alpha_15
Head Admin
Town Hall Meeting 167mkhe

Town Hall Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
couldren

couldren

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Town Hall Meeting 1094246646_3dd8e42f1c

Agatha had shed her dark black witch robe and instead went for the informal jeans and blouse for the night's events at Lake Frost City town hall. The mayor was late to the podium as Agatha and the many stood around. This is something the Wicked Witch couldn't resist attending, for it was his public address to the city about the recent kidnappings of children in the community. Little did they know the culprit stood in their midst, all tall and blond.

The witch wanted to jump onto the podium and confess her guilt with as much pleasure as she could, but she's a wise old witch and refrained from doing so. There's no telling who or what may be lurking around in the meeting. So there she stood, her enchanting orbs shifting to and fro, taking in the sight of all those worried and grief stricken faces of parents. Her hatred of humans in general is only exceeded by her love of watching them in sorrow. Agatha took out her phone and began video recording some of them, so that she may take it back home and view it later, where she will laugh and laugh and laugh.

The mayor finally stood to the booth and was instantly lambasted by the angry mob wanting answers. He tried to answer best he could. "No, there have been no arrests made. We have questioned several but no leads have turned up." That wasn't good enough for some. They threatened to come up there and beat him up, and one lady even threw her shoe at him, which he dodged. Luckily he had enough foresight ahead of time to have police there, and they controlled the scene. "What about old man Grimly down on Copperhead Rd? He was a child sex offender." The parent had a valid concern but was disappointed when the mayor told him the suspect had a solid alibi.

Of course they would never find the children. Agatha had kidnapped them easy enough, eaten their hearts, then cooked them in stew and ate the rest. Then she burned her own fecal matter just to cover all the bases. Hey, a witch's job isn't all glitz and glam and fancy magic spells. If you want to stay young and beautiful, you gotta be willing to go all out and get dirty. The more the anger and dismay grew from the citizens, the more Agatha felt herself about to burst out laughing. To remove herself from that possibility, she began to slowly retreat toward the back of the room, faking a cough or two to conceal her small fits of laughter.

{Out Of Character: Feel free to jump in and bump into her or offer the mayor some support via volunteering for something, or just do whatever. Open for all}

Back to top Go down
BeautifulLie
Admin
BeautifulLie

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Town Hall Meeting 119ytec

Xavier stood towards the back of the crowd, far away from any mortal soul, his eyes gleaming with interest though no other signs of emotions showed through. With his arms folded across his broad chest, the corner of his lips twitched as he thought; Silly mortals, it is not your useless Sex Offender, he isn't smart enough, no human is smart enough to leave no leads. Scanning the crowd, Xavier's gaze landed on the Witch and his lips curled into a twisted smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://sothv.naruto-rpg.com/
couldren

couldren

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Her eyes caught a handsome young man standing at the back of the room. There was eye contact and she didn't break hers as she continued her path, where she would eventually have to pass by him to the exit doors. Right off the bat she could tell he was a little "off". Call it a witch's intuition or just good old fashioned sixth sense. As she closed in on him, her nympho side kicked in, making her wonder how good in bed he might be. He certainly had a body to die for. She dismissed it as she got close to him and faked her best mournful look and polite nod. "Such a shame isn't it? Those poor children and these heartbroken parents. What kind of sick world do we live in anymore?"
Back to top Go down
BeautifulLie
Admin
BeautifulLie

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:53 pm

He smirked releasing a chuckle "you are a devious one aren't you?.. yes, it is a shame mortal children were stolen in the night by some sex predator wouldn't you say?" He huffed a faint sigh as his eyes took in every detail of the women who stood before him, before deciding he would introduce himself.

Thrusting his left hand to you, he offered to shake yours. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance, I'm Xavier Bennett." his eyes gleamed darkly as he spoke his name. 
Back to top Go down
couldren

couldren

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Her eyebrows perked up when he laced his words with sarcasm. One would have to be downright stupid not to pick up on the fact this guy wasn't exactly human. And he seemed to see right through her facade, but she wasn't going to let it up. "Whatever do you mean kind sir? Devious? I am just a concerned citizen." She took his hand and shook it, her enchanting orbs still dancing with sexuality. "Nice to meet you Xavier, I'm... the girl that is going to screw your brains out tonight if you play your cards right."

Back to top Go down
BeautifulLie
Admin
BeautifulLie

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Xavier couldn't help but laugh. A laugh that was laced with bitterness. "Oh you poor soul meddling with a man who has commitment issues." taking his hand back from you he grinned deviously. "Now, I'm the girl who is going to screw your brains out if you play your cards right.  Are you so certain you are concerned with these children?"
Back to top Go down
couldren

couldren

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:43 pm

She shook her head and sighed as if conflicted. "yes I am concerned, but all this grief has, honestly, made me horny. I need a release. An outlet. I have a medical condition known as nymphomaniac."

She opened the exit door and held it there for a moment as she stared back at him. "I'm Agatha by the way. Its' dark out, you wanna be a gentleman and walk me to my car?"

Back to top Go down
BeautifulLie
Admin
BeautifulLie

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 pm

"I must warn you, I am everything but a gentlemen." He grumbled but shrugged his shoulders, knowing of your intentions he turned towards the door, dropping his stride to match yours his eyes narrowed towards you.  "but do not take my words to mean something out of context, when I say, not a gentleman, I mean..." he frowned pondering for words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall Meeting   Town Hall Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Secrets :: Lake Frost City :: The City Park-
Jump to: